For over 143 years, The Gazette has played a vital role in the health and prosperity of Colorado Springs. It is essential reading to understand the people, places, issues and events that affect the quality of life in our market. The Gazette continues to influence the market’s identity as one of the nation’s most coveted destinations to live, work and play.
Reach our paper’s audience of over 100,000 readers with our award winning daily paper and our special sections, network of websites, mobile and tablet apps, mailed shopper, parenting magazine and direct response monthly magazine geared at defined marketplaces and audiences. The community focused reporting makes The Gazette an essential advertising source reaching an integrated audience in print and online of 122,200 daily and 168,700 Sunday.
- 156,500 average Sunday Gazette print readers
- 93,300 average daily Gazette print readers
- 906,233 average monthly desktop, mobile and tablet users
- 8,554,769 average monthly desktop, mobile and tablet page views
- 63,349 Gazette Twitter followers
- 93,132 Gazette Facebook likes
Print includes e-edition. El Paso and Teller Counties. Source: Scarborough R217. Users and page views based on 2017 monthly average from Google Analytics.